Friday 20 December 2013

everything sucks

SOMEONE ASKED ME why don't I blog very often and I replied flatly that it was because my life is boring - which is very true. I don't have much "life" outside the house. In fact, outside scares me. Sometimes I regret immediately after I put both my feet out of the other side of the door. I ask myself "lol why the fuck did I do that"(yes those were the exact words) and and go back into hibernation.

Other reasons why I don't like going out is because I always get looks when I walk the streets. I constantly feel judged for the way I look and dress and etc. People suck. Anyway here is some Alexa Chung goodness. This was very relatable (to me) for the past few days.

I'm already regretting writing all that for I'm not one to tell people my feelings, oh bother.

Oh and I've also been very much into Spanish after I watched a Chilean film last night (which I'm not going to reveal the title in case people think I'm a pervert, which I am not. I'm just into 'coming of age' films).  My favourite phrase is "cierra la boca puta" which directly translates into shut your bitch mouth. I see myself using that sometime in the future.

That's all I've been up to recently. What have you been up to, I hope you are having as much fun as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment