Friday 29 November 2013

playlist: i'm feeling bipolar lately

MY FOOT IS ITCHY: The title does not have anything to do with my mood, my foot was genuinely itchy at that point in time. My mood here is when I'm motivated and I feel like I can do everything I have planned out for the day; in other words, I'm feeling preppy (I think). However, I end up not being able to do because I've spent 3/4 of the day sitting in front of my laptop, watching "2 Broke Girls". Thus I switch my mood to the second playlist. Genre is mainly "alternative" or "indie" etc.

BITE MY LIP: Random title again. Here is when I'm feeling completely unmotivated and sort of "stoned" tho I'm definitely not on drugs. My mind and soul and eyes are tired from the stress of watching sitcoms for the whole day thus it is the best time to listen to music you don't actually understand (because no lyrics). Songs are usually best listened to on full volume - this drowns out the sadness when you realise you are not going anywhere with life. Genre is mainly electronic etc idk.



Fun fact: the bearded guy is a young Karl Lagerfeld, if I'm not wrong
Another fun fact: I don't know what I'm doing with this blog. Let's see how this goes

No comments:

Post a Comment